4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 629
LABELLO FRUITY SHINE WATERMELON AND PEACH REVIEW
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Hey beauties,

Hope you all good!!!I know I am, thanks to my new BFF Labello fruitY shine lip-balms, I know they've got me covered!!!

So I received 4 adorably cute fresh and fruity balms, yummy watermelon and peach flavours, 2 for me and 2 for my BFF.

The packaging is so cute with yummy fruity images, which makes me think of hot summer days. It’s a twist up easy to use cute tube, so it’s easy to carry on me where ever I go.

It has a lovely creamy and soft texture so it glides smoothly over my lips. I have super dry lips and these lip-balms with hydra IQ are extremely moisturizing. I love it!!!I apply it regularly so that my lips remain soft and smooth, ok ok and also because I just can't get enough of the deliciously fruity watermelon and peach scents!!!

I love that they give a pretty colour to my lips with shades of pink from the watermelon and coral from the peach. Also they add such a lovely shine leaving my lips so glossy and luscious!!!Shimmer Shimmer all the way, throughout the day!!! :)My favourite is the peach because the smell is divine!!!

I have used so many lip-balms but I love love love these fruity shines, an absolute must have!!!My friend completely agrees with me!!!She says it’s such a delicious treat and a caring one as well!!!

Yummy fruity scents, long lasting moisture, pretty colour, and glossy kissable lips, plus they really affordable!!!...
I mean what more can a girl ask for!!!
Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Labello!!!

Until next time ladies
xoxo
besties
lovely labello.jpg
labellos.jpg
T
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply