4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 629
Labello balms in new Cheeky Peach and Sweet Watermelon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Just in time for summer

Yay so excited one of my FAVOURITE lip balms has launched two summer fruity balms in sweet Peach and fun Watermelon.

I’ve always been a fan of Labello lip balms, and their new Peach and Watermelon is right up with the rest. I mean Labello Strawberry is like a staple in my everyday handbag, so no wonder I was really impressed with the new lip balms. A favourite of the two has to be the peach but that’s just a personal preference but I will tell you a bit more in my review.

1. Peach Labello balm:

My favourite of the two the scent especially caught attention for some reason it reminded me of Beechies chewing gum, a favourite when I was a child so big bonus points to Labello on that loved it.

As for colour just like their other fruity counter parts they gave that subtle yet noticeable colour to your lips, the Peach Labello gave you that Nude/peach natural lip colour with a glossy finish perfect for summer days and nights.

2. Watermelon Labello Balm:
Honestly for some weird and odd reason I do not like to eat watermelon, but I simply love watermelon products and sweets. And the Watermelon Labello is my kind of product.

The colour of the watermelon is great if you looking for a subtle pink tone to your lips no need to worry it is not a strong as the Cherry Labello which is pumped full with colour. It is much more subtle on your lips.

Application for both is the same it just depends on your preference of how much product you want on your lips, it is as easy that. Which is a great factor that Labello offers you, you don’t need too much product on your lips to get that affect, bonus to give me moisturised lips. But for best results you should apply daily.

And overall review of the Lip balms each one contains shimmering pigments, which is great who doesn’t love some sparkle and shine. Only downside would be no SPF protection which I understand because of the shimmering pigments. But nonetheless I still loved using them every day since receiving them, great colour and scent choices for summer. The key ingredient of Hydra IQ within the innovative formula keeping your lips looking good.

Find them basically anywhere Labello is a product stocked in basically all stores, not pricy at all.

Most of all I love how Labello lip balms feel they don’t make your lips feel heavy or feel as if you wearing some much product on your lips. Labello gradually blends into your lips leaving you with healthy and smooth lips, a great base to keep your lips healthy moisturised for those of you want to wear your lipsticks out and about.

And if you are the kind of person that doesn’t really like the feel of lipstick on your lips, Labello lip balms will give you that natural and subtle colour you desire.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply