Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 630
Labello Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon MsZee
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: Under R20.00
Retailer: Clicks, Checkers, Pick n Pay, Spar, Most Pharmacy's
Overview: I was very excited to try these new additions to the labello range and was even more surprised and excited to receive 4 whole labello's for me and my bestie.

Effectiveness: I found that the labello lip balm did not last very long on my lips, t is very light wearing and will disappear very quickly from your lips. I still prefer the old thick and non-shiny formula that really lasted on the lips and thus I found this new range not very durable. This new range is like very weak petroleum jelly that constantly needs to be reapplied.
Smell and Taste: I love the two new flavours and my 10 month old loved them so much she decided to take a bit out of my watermelon one. The smell and taste is very fruity and fresh and just screams summer.
Packaging: The packaging has not changed drastically from the old range except for the curve on the cap and I still find it very pretty and colourful.
Shine factor: I was disappointed with the shine factor as that is the main focal point of the new labello range and it was more a natural moisture look instead of any shine.
Other Uses: I found that it worked very well with my lipstick though and prevent it from caking and added shine to my lipstick if I used it as a base before moisturising.
Recommendations: I would recommend labello to anyone looking for a quick lip moisture fix for lips but it is not very useful for people who suffer from dry lip syndrome like me and my bestie also gave the same recommendations.
Colour: I did not get any colour from applying the lip-balm as I do from other labello products in the past and I found this somewhat disappointing but it is a lip-balm and not a lipstick.
Closing: In closing I did not become besties with my new labello but I did enjoy trying it and will keep it in my bag as a back up lip moisturiser.
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply