Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 630
Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon & Peach Review Club
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really excited when I was chosen to be part of the Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon & Peach Review Club. When my package arrived, it felt as if I had been greeted by Summer. The cute, colourful and playful packaging really gives you a summery feel. The delectable scent of these lip balms is amazing and envelops your senses with a tropical paradise rush.

Labello claims that the Fruity Shine Watermelon & Peach is the new, exotic way to love your lips: with coloured pigments that give long-lasting moisture and watermelon or peach aroma for soft, smooth and endlessly kissable lips. These lip balms have an innovative formula with Hydra IQ to provide long-lasting moisture. They also contain shimmering pigments to naturally enhance lips.

The Fruity Shine Watermelon is my favourite scent mainly because I love watermelons. The Fruity Shine Peach is also fantastic! Lip balms are great way of keeping your lips in mint-condition otherwise lipstick will not look so good.

My verdict:
These lip balms apply smoothly and easily on to the lips. The Watermelon leaves a delicate pink tint whilst the peach applies almost sheer on my lips. These balms are super-moisturising leaving lips soft and smooth. My lips felt moisturised for longer and the reapplication is a pleasant experience. I am definitely going to purchase the other fruity flavours. My handbag has definitely found a new BFF:)

These little sticks of goodness definitely prettify lips with a soft shine:)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply