Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 631
A New Hoarder In Labello!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Its Day 8 with my new friends > Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon and Fruity Shine Peach. On day 1 when I first wrote the first review, I knew I liked it already somewhat liked it yet it was only fair to give it a chance in out performing itself or discourage my vote!

The first I noticed after opening my new package is the sweet smell. Yes the beautiful colorful and attractive packages, will match any of my summer outfits :)
I have been sharing these amazing lip balms as much as I can and now the reaction I get before I open my mouth is, "Tidi may I please use your lip balm!" - so yes the impact has been on those around me as well....Labello has a ripple effect!
I see me n the future as a massive Labello lip balm hoarder!

I never imagined that a lip balm could give me so much effectiveness as I always was a lip-gloss lady. Here and there, I would complain about some brands 's lack of effectiveness though they come with a heavy price to pay. Labello has honestly turned my world around, they are just so fruity and fresh and also provides a nice dose of hydration thanks to the highly effective care formula with Hydra IQ which has been much-needed on my dry chappy lips - it reminded me about "granma 's old Vaseline secret!".
I am in love with the Watermelon flavour with its subtle light pink shint tint to it whilst the Peach has a light coral shiny tint hence the name fruity shine. Somehow old memories are triggered, I remember the good old days as a little girl on my grandparents farm when my grandpa would harvest watermelons and share it amongst the many grandchildren that have come through for school holidays. He never cut the watermelons but would break it apart by banging it gently on the ground, then we would all wash our hands and dig in. Labello is as sweet and gentle as those innocent memories :)

The new Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon retails for R17.99.
Go on and interact with Labello SA 's incredible and amazing website.
Find Yourself a lifetime BFF here --- >> http://www.labello.co.za/
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 07, 2014
Great review tidi!
M
mia-shaik
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply