Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 629
Summer in a Tube
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To me, summer is cocktails with your BFF, juicy watermelons, lazy days around the pool, nodding off under a big sun hat, reading one of the many books you promised to reward yourself with, during your time off. And just like my summer days, I prefer my makeup to be simple, light and glowing.

Labello's new fruity shine comes in 2 amazing flavours: watermelon and peach. They've basically managed to bottle up my perfect summer and successfully packaged it into a nifty little tube of incredibleness, best part? It fits in my pocket and I can relive my romance with summer, all over again, with each swipe. (Even on rainy days!)

The watermelon flavour is my favorite! It is probably because I have a slight addiction to watermelon chappies. And that's exactly what the scent and flavour is; sweet, fresh and fun! The watermelon Labello comes in pink and adds a light sheer of color to your lips after application.

As for the peach flavour, it is also really sweet but swipe this over your lips and it's like taking a big bite of the juiciest peach! The sheer color is a light coral color, which is the perfect tint to any spring day.

I feel that the Labello fruity shine lippies are every girls new BFF, well it sure is mine. You can transform your lips, effortlessly by adding just a tint of color while hydrating them with a ultra-moisturizing balm. The coverage lasts about +/- 2 hours before the need of reapplication. The flavours, unlike other lip balms, do not seem artificial at all and there is no doubt that they are the scents that are advertised on the packaging.

Even after purchasing another lippie due to leaving my fruity pair in another bag, I craved the scent and taste of them. They are definitely everyone's summer essential for your handbag, so get yours today.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply