Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 629
My Scrumpiously Delcious N BFF!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I want to start of by thanking the adored Beauty Bulletin for selecting me to review these oh so miraculous lil guys!.

I was sent 2 items for myself and my best friend (#bonus!) they are the:
*Labello Fruity Shine in Peach
*Labello Fruity Shine in Watermelon

Words cant decribe how much i love them! not only does it have a scent to literally crave for but it does what it promises! It moisturizers my lips soo well , leaving them soft and smooth. Whats better to ask for ?!.

The Labello Fruity Shine in Peach is the one in which i reach out most to. It has a marvelous scent which kind of reminds me of the Tropika juice in peach. It has a slight Pigmentation which leaves a natural look . It is my go-to lipbalm in this humidifying weather and boy has it got me hooked!.

The Labello Fruity Shine in Watermelon is amazing aswell!. It smells so divine and the scent is very genuine . Just like the Peach it is super moisturizing leaving you with soft , smooth , sexy , kissable lips! The pigmentation of this is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ! Its not a bash of bright pink but a very soft coralish type of pink - super cute when going on a fabulous date out with the girls or a loved one.

Both lip-balms contain Hydra IQ for your lip benefits! Trust me your lips will seriously thank you once you apply the lip-balm , mine did! Those of you who are firmilair with Roaccutane know that it gets your lips to the driest it has ever been , im one of those unlucky people who are on Roaccutane and the labello was like a product sent down directly from heaven.
Oh Labello Lip-balms , you're a keeper!

Just as much as I love the products my friend did aswell!she describes them as "angels playing in heaven" her favourite is the Watermelon because she loves how it reminds her of summer.

B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply