fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 631
Just peachy about peach and simply wacky about watermelon, lookout baby labello fruit shine is here
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Forget anything and everything you have ever heard or learnt about lip products and while you at it, its time to kick all your lipglosses, lipbalms, lip theapies to curb cos watch out baby, there is a new 'Lip Sheriff' in town, Labello Fruit Shine and here to stay!

First off, a huge thanks to the beauties at BB, you guys must have some kind of 6th sense because I urgently needed a good lip product and some how, you knew that and sent me and my bestie this amazing labello product to try. Incredible and many thanks.

I have always loved labello but some how never managed to buy one for myself, maybe I found the price way intimidating or I didn't believe it would really help my dry lips very much? Anyway, immediately after receiving my lovely labello fruity shine, I got rid of all my lip products, straight to the bin. Out with the old and in with the new. I received 2 variants, one in watermelon and one in peach and just over the weekend, at the carwash I discovered a lady using the cherry variant. She seems to be totally taken by labello; I guess that is why there was not much left in the tube. She even told me her son uses it too cos its sooooo moisturising and keeps his lips soft lol

Anyway, I was super excited to start using my labello and immediately ripped open the packaging. This is my full review after 5 days of use:

Just peachy about peach!
I am going to say it right here and right now, between the two labellos, the peach is simply my favourite. I use this one every day, even at night beacuse:
it smells incredible. I find myself open the tube almost every 5 to 10 minutes just to smell it, have to stop myself from taking a bite out of it because I just cannot get enough of it. Its incredibly moisturising and what a lovely glow and shine my lips have the whole day. I cannot do without my peach, simply cannot!

I just cannot say the same for watermelon, I do not share the same kinda feelings. Although its also very moisturising and smells great, It just doesn't do it for me like the peach, nope! But, there is hope for watermelon yet cos my bestie loves watemelon!

Deshnee my bestie is wacky about watermelon:

So, my bestie was incredibly excited when I surprised her with 2 great shades of labello as a gift. She immediately fell in love with watermelon and when I asked her how, she replied: 'I love the colour. Its so unique and fresh. I am sure I am going to love using it.' I guess anything fruity really gets her excited. Enjoy Bestie!!

In closing, we love labello and now even more that they have added a fruity shine to the range. Thanks Labello and Beauty Bulletin!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply