Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 631
Summer Essentials!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The new range of Labello Fruity Shine Lip Ices are the hottest accessory for any woman this Summer. These lip ices promise to nourish and add shine to one's lips, and I can honestly say that they have delivered on those promises!

Lip ices have always formed a staple base product in my makeup routine, and I always carry them in my handbag wherever I go. I was absolutely thrilled when I received my package from Beauty Bulletin, as I was chosen to review two of the new fruity shine lip ices - Watermelon and Peach. And not only was I chosen to review these products, but I was also given two extra lip ices to share with my BFF! So thank you Beauty Bulletin and Labello for being so amazing!

I decided to share with my younger sister Julie, who was immediately ecstatic with the news. We both got to testing out our products that same day.

My sister Julie had the following comments to say: I love Labello! I always use lip ice before applying lip stick. My favourite of the two is the Watermelon. It adds a pink colour to my lips, and I don't actually need to wear lip stick but can just wear the lip ice on its own. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and shiny.

My own comments about the products are as follows:

I personally love both the Peach and the Watermelon lip ices. The Peach gives off a great peachy smell, which I just cant get enough of. I literally want to just have a bite of it because it smells so enticing. Every time I take it out my handbag I have to first have a whiff before I apply it! It adds a coral colour to the lips.

The Watermelon lip ice I find to be more pigmented, and leaves more of a sheen to the lips than the Peach. This lip ice is a pink colour. The smell of the Watermelon is slightly more subtle than that of the Peach.

So technically I cannot choose between the two. The Peach has the best smell that I cant seem to get enough of, whilst the Watermelon has a great pink sheen to it. Both of these products live up to the Labello name, and do the brand justice.

So say goodbye to dry chapped lips this summer, and buy yourself some Peach and Watermelon lip ice from the Labello Fruity Shine range! Your lips will be left feeling soft and smooth, smelling fruity and looking great!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
October 05, 2014
I have added three photos to this review. Two are of the fabulous Labello products we received, the Watermelon and Peach. And the other is a photo of me and my BFF, my younger sister Julie. Here we are pictured wearing the amazing Watermelon lip ice! You can visibly see the added pink sheen on our lips!
D
Des1234
October 06, 2014
i love your review :)
S
sashnee
October 06, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you so much :) Glad you enjoyed it xx
D
Des1234
3 results - showing 1 - 3