Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 630
LABELLO Fruity Shine Watermelon and Fruity Shine Peach
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If I was told that I had to make a decision and choose just one… and only one beauty product that I cannot live without, I’d have to say that, that product would have to be my lippy!! I love my lip products!!

I feel that your lips make a big impact when you first meet someone and we use our lips to form words to communicate. They show a lot of emotion and people are often drawn to a person’s smile. A smile is contagious and an asset, so why would you not want to look after it?

My lip balm are I are never too far apart… I always have one close by on hand in case I need it!! We are inseparable!! After trying numerous brands looking to find the ONE… I was finally introduced to Labello… I was still in high school at the time (many years back!! Lol) and it was at this moment when my Love affair with Labello started! It was instant love and since then, Labello has been my brand of choice when it comes to buying lip balms... I always find myself swaying towards it when having to choose which one to buy!

Labello has been the one lip brand that has never left me disappointed! There is no other that compares in my opinion!! We are a match that has been made to go together… Just like my bestie and I bring out the best in each other, my lippy enhances my lips and brings out their beauty. It’s so hard to describe how well we go together… I was trying to think of works or sayings to best describe it and these combinations kept popping up in my head… We go together like Salt and Pepper, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate and Vanilla, Bonnie and Clyde, Fred and Ginger, Day and Night, Left and Right, Batman and Robin, Lilo and Stitch, Homer and Marge… the list is endless but I’m sure by now you know what I’m trying to say. Together, everything seems that little bit better and so much sweeter.

I am quite a conservative person… especially when applying my makeup… I believe in trying to be as natural as possible and so for most days, I only wear the bare minimum and that is only my mascara, eye liner and my favourite lip balm of course!!
Labello doesn’t want to change you… It just wants to bring out your natural beauty by enhancing what you already have… By making your lips be in the best possible condition that they can be! What I love about Labello, is the fact that it has the ability to transform your lips into the softest, smoothest most kissable!!
When I heard that Labello had come out with two new flavours, I was so excited!! I had to get my hands on them to try them out!! My favourite Labello has always been the Hydro Care!! It’s a miracle worker for lips!! I just love how it leaves my lips feeling... so soothed and hydrated!

I was super excited when I received an email to say that I had been picked to be a part of the Beauty Bulletin Labello review club! They Hydro Care has always been my ‘Love’ but since been given the opportunity to test the new additions to Labello’s family, I have to admit that I’ve cheated on my ‘Love’… I have started a new love affair and the name of my latest adoration is the new Fruity Shine Peach flavour!!

The Fruity Shine Watermelon flavour is just as much of a temptation and a delight, but it was the Peach that stole my heart with the fruity flavour and coral tint. I find myself reaching for it at every opportunity... My lips long for the Peach!!! It is sinfully DELICIOUS!!

Here are some of the things that I have found since trying the new Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon Labello: firstly I asked myself how did it smell? ... When I first opened up the packaging of the Watermelon lip balm and breathed the scent in, I was welcomed by a lovely, fresh, delightfully fruity and delectable scent. It smelt just like watermelons and that is a smell that I am so fond of. The smell triggers pleasant memories associated with the scent. It reminds me of hot summer days and of my childhood. I can see myself with a slice of watermelon in hand loving every juicy bite of it!! I could smell it forever and never get tired of it!! I often look for beauty products that smell like watermelon (body wash, facial scrubs, hand soap, etc.) as I think it is such a refreshing and revitalising scent… it awakens all your senses and leaves you feeling alive and fresh. So perfect for the summer and hotter weather!

The Peach is just as delightful! Its aroma is sweet, fruity, pleasant, soothing and so heavenly!! Ive been captivated by the deliciousness and transported to my happy place! There is nothing better than being reminded of all the lovely experiences and charming memories that summer has to offer. I see long warm days tanning out in the sun, refreshing swims in clear blue sparkling pools, lots of laughter and fun in the sun! It’s so enchanting and filled with endless possibilities… I am dreaming of the summer!! I am in love! Labello certainly has created two delicious smelling lip balms!!

How does it feel when applied to my lips? The Labello glides over my lips. It’s incredibly soft and smooth and it feels as if it just melts on your lips. It’s as if it becomes part of your lips. It’s so lightweight and absorbed into your lips leaving them looking hydrated and glossy... there also is a slight tint of colour and shimmer which makes your lips look full of life. The lip balms are so soothing and feels amazing on my lips… They feel and look incredible!!

Both of these new Labello’s left my lips feeling loved and in an amazing condition… they were not just smooth, but velvety smooth! My lips have never felt this good and really needed this after the winter months!

I adore the new packaging. The funky cool look on the packaging is eye catching and something that I would definitely be drawn to in the shops. I love the colours used. The pink is so girly and pretty… perfect for any lady and the orange is fresh, fun and flirty. Both of these colours and designs are so unique and retro looking with a funky vibe… the little details and designs on the tube reinforce the whole summer feel.

I also love the new shape of the tubes… the wider tube and slandered top just looks and feels better in your hand. There was nothing wrong with the old shape, I just prefer this one more!! It fits nicely into your hand and I love that it is small enough that it fits into your pocket… So I can have it on me at all times. I actually love these new flavours so much that I went out and bought another two!! I now have them in certain places all over the house ? I have one in my kiddies nappy bag/my hand bag so I can take it out with me; the car; my makeup bag and in the drawer by my bed!

From the very first application, I could feel a difference in my lips… Even after my lips have absorbed all the Lip balm, they still feel incredible and silky soft. I couldn’t ask for anything better! I find myself applying it throughout the day because I just love the smells so much and obviously the way my lips are left feeling. Labello lives up to its promise of being long-lasting with intense moisture! My lips are so happy and definitely hydrated. All the moisture that I had lost from the colder months has been restored! My hubby has even made a comment on how he likes the way they smell… so no complaints there!! ?

My daughter who is three loves these new flavours and can’t get enough of them either!! She is a pro at twisting the tube and applying it and then twisting to close it... She keeps asking me for them… If my baby can manage this at her age, it just goes to show how user friendly it is!! We are both fans and I’m sure if I had to introduce it to my mom and gran when we see them that they would love them too!! Labello suits any age group!!

Labello also is great for any skin type… I have really sensitive skin and Labello has never left my lips burning or stinging… I have had this happen in the past with other brands but never with any of the Labello variants. Labello is so gentle and loving!! They definitely do love lips!!

So after a week, I received a mail from BB asking me a couple questions about my experience with using the new Labello’s and I thought I’d answer the questions below:

1. Does your Labello keep your lips soft, smooth and irresistible??
Answer: Yes, Yes and a million times Yes!!

2. Do you love the Fruity scent?
Answer: Love it?? No... I adore it!! I can’t get enough!! Think it has become my addiction ?

3. With summer on its way, do these give you the perfect pink or coral lip shade for beach days and night life?
Answer: I think that they are PERFECT for any occasion!! I have been wearing them daily!! I love that they are so subtle and work well with whatever outfit I am wearing... From Day to Night… I can’t get enough!! The Peach is my absolute favourite and love the little pop of coral that makes my lips look fresh and flirty and love how they just shimmer in the sun! The Pink is flirty and fun and makes me feel bubbly when wearing it!!

I’m so impressed with this product. I can’t stop singing its praises! In this one product, you are getting so much more than just a Lip Balm!! You are also getting a moisturiser with the innovative Hydra IQ formula, a shiny tint with a shimmer (coral or pink depending on which one you are using) and nourished lips!! Now that is a quality product!! The best part about this product is the price!! It’s so affordable (can get it for +- R20.00... even less depending on where you buy it!!) You also do not need to search all over to buy one... it is available at leading retail outlets and Pharmacies such as Clicks, Checkers, Dischem, Pick n’ Pay… so put it on your shopping list for next time you go to the shops. I promise that you won’t be left disappointed!!!

Thank you so very much Beauty Bulletin and Labello for picking me!! I have been blown away by these products and fallen completely in love with them... they have brightened up my day and you have a fan for life!! They are amazing!! I think every lady should experience them!! ?
Putting some lip balm on
My Labello Fruity Shine lip balms
Watermelon Fruity Shine Labello
Peach Fruity Shine Labello
Labello Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon Pics
Labello Fruity Shine Peach and Watermelon Pics
CV
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply