Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 628
Love Labello Fruity Shine!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What a fantastic surprise I got when I opened my parcel from Beauty Bulletin! I was expecting one Fruity shine and received 4, two for me and two for my bestie! How awesome?!

I however decided to share it with 3 friends and kept the Fruity Shine Peach for myself as that is the one I really desperately wanted to try and I absolutely love it! My lips are soft, stays moisturized for ages, slightly tinted, shimmery and I absolutely ADORE the scent! The packaging is fun, colourful and most definitely attention grabbing, I love the colouring.

My 3 friends are also over the moon at their unexpected gifts and had the following to say:
Linda : Amazing, I love it! My lips are soft and I smell like watermelon all day!
Michelle: YUM! Loving the Peachy smell and the boy doesn't stop kissing me! Thanks for sharing!
Tanya: I love the smell and soft feel of this amazing lip ice! It reminds me of summer everytime I smell that beautiful watermelon fragrance! Mmmmm!

So there you have it! My next purchase will most definitely be the Labello Fruity Shine Watermelon and maybe the peach.... #lovelabello

Packaging
Great packaging
Application
Application
Colour
Kisses with shimmer and slight tint
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply