Review Detail

4.8 31 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 12, 2014 630
Jucy Labello Lips
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been unsuccessful in finding the new Peach and Watermelon! SOLD OUT!!! I’m completely addicted to Labello (check my handbag below). I have many tubes, in fact I have lost track of exactly how many. Their all strategically placed too. A few in each handbag (of which I have many and I never empty them), next to my bed, in my bathroom, the kitchen, in the car (I’ve made this mistake one too many as it melts), at the office, even my 2 daughters each have their own so that they don’t use mine!

I actually realised a while ago I was addicted and tried to cut back - couldn't do it. When I go shopping, I always BUT always walk passed the Labellos to see whether there’s a new one out and then I just grab another one JUST INCASE.
My husband just shakes his head when he asks why I have so many and why do I always buy more.. “Well Uhm see, you get the different types for different situations, like the proper one is for when it's cold/hot and then I have glossy/flavoured/sparkly ones for when I go out”… Men just don’t seem to understand.

My Labello motto is, don't cut back, embrace it.
Labello guarantees soft, moist lips ... (and sparkles) Simply AHMAZING!
Today my hunt will continue…
Labello addiction
B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply