fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 233 0.5
Concealers December 01, 2011 2249
Fantastic Product - in my top 10 for 2011!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am really blown away by the quality of this concealer. I have tried many brands before and so far I am enjoying this one the most. Firstly they come in wide range of colours (there are at least 10 shades). I already bought 2 shades in Nude and Natural. It allows me to create my custom shade based on how tanned I am. Considering how cheap this product is you can literally purchase as many shades as you like! Their shades are yellow based and look really natural on the skin.

Secondly they are super creamy. For a concealer it is very important, otherwise you start getting bald spots as you blend it on your under eye area. It has amazing coverage. My undereye circles are now fully covered and it also works great on pimples. You can really create flawless skin with this product.

It wears really well and doesn't cake up. Also looks good when set with powder.

The consistency of the product is like a cream. It is not too thick or liquid. It comes in a nice practical tube with a little brush in the end. It is ok for appling if you blend it with a brush or finger afterwards. One just needs to be careful not to dispense too much product by squeezing the tube too much.

Overall I really recommend to try this product for everyone who uses concealers. It is so affordable you cant really go wrong! You might be surprised by it performing better than your more luxury brands!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 12, 2013
Ive been meaning to buy this concealer! I this is that time more than 5 people cant be wrong about it!!
M
MsUndersin
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply