Review Detail

4.7 233 0.5
Concealers December 01, 2011 2251
LA Girl Pro Conceal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After seeing this product all over the youtube sphere in early 2014 I was annoyed at the lack of range of makeup brands available in South Africa. A few months later at my weakly trip to Dischem I saw the full range of concealers and thanked the makeup gods for answering my prayers.

Eager to try the product I bought 2 tubes of the colour Fawn as a highlight for my dark skin, a tube of the colour Toast and 2 tubes of the colour Dark Cocoa to contour my face.

My first observation was that the concealer was very thick and creamy which was perfect for concealing my dark areas and blemishes when wearing a heavy makeup look. Despite the product being very thick, it is non clogging and thus did not result in any breakout on my combination skin.

My second observation on the product is that a little goes a long way. The small packaging definitely had me fooled. It was completely unnecessary for my to buy more than one tube of the same colour as one tube can easily last over 2 months of everyday use.

What I like most about the product is the colour range. It is definitely hard to find low end makeup brands with a colour range as extensive as LA Girl's. I recommend spending your time choosing your correct colour as I made the initial misconception that Fawn was the correct highlight colour for me when in fact it was actually too light for my skin tone, leaving me with an ashy look. I now know that toast best suits my skin as a highlight.

At only R30 per tube I definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a high quality low price concealer.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply