Review Detail

4.7 233 0.5
Concealers December 01, 2011 2249
You need this product!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always been hesitant to buy a good and proper concealer (probably because I've never known what to buy!), and have usually relied on my Yardley Oatmeal 3-in-1 Blemish Stick to cover up my problem areas. But I had to try this product because it is blowing up the beauty blogs and channels on Youtube, probably because it is extremely affordable and super effective.

The LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer is has a unique brush applicator that is soft and easy to use. The brush may not be to everyone's liking, but I use it simply to transfer the product to my skin and use a makeup sponge/beauty blender to blend it in. Perfect. The consistency is smooth and relatively creamy, and, once blended, has a smooth matte finish that literally lasts all day (I do, however, use a finishing spray to make my makeup last longer). Also, it doesn't crease, although I suspect that if you are building it to provide a more fuller coverage, this might become a risk.

This product comes in eighteen shades so I highly doubt you won't find a colour to suit your skin tone. I bought mine in Medium Beige, and it blends perfectly with my BB Cream.

I always thought LA Girl was one of those cheap, no-good beauty brands. I've never been happier to be wrong!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply