Review Detail

4.7 233 0.5
Concealers December 01, 2011 2199
Budget Friendly!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this concealer! The best budget friendly one out there in my opinion. (but not the best concealer ever...I'm yet to find that...)

I have 6 of the colours but mainly use the Pure beige (highlighting) and Beautifully Bronze (contouring).

It is in a tube like packaging with a brush tip. You squeeze and product is dispensed into the applicator. I don't like the applicator though as you will have to clean it after use as product becomes thick on it.

There are so many shades but I haven't found one that is perfect for my skin match. I found them better to use as highlighter and contouring shades. (Colours stated above)

The concealers blend well . If you want them to appear more prominent , use a brush to blend and if you want a more natural look, use a beauty blender sponge/ foundation sponge.

I notice that they oxidise abit and become about 1 shade darker. The concealers last for about 4-5 hours (over a primer) and last for a shorter time when there is no primer. Throughout the day, they fade and might become abit streaky in certain areas of the face (especially with oily skin! ). It will last you much longer if set well with a loose powder (lookup "baking with powder", which helps to reduce concealer creasing)

It may be more suitable for people with drier skin than those with oily , so keep that in mind. Also, be careful with transfer as I was wearing a white hoodie and it rubbed off onto it around the neckline.

PROS:
* light-Medium coverage
*buildable coverage
*Easily blendable
*Array of colours

CONS:
*May crease
*Not a good applicator
* not transfer resistant
* doesn't last as long as I would like

Overall they're perfect for beginners and everyday make-up wearers. Since it's budget friendly and pretty good for the price, that's why I gave it the 4 stars for effectiveness and quality. I would not recommend them for long events where you may be dancing and perspiring.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply