Review Detail

3.2 3 0.5
Concealers March 14, 2016 320
Velvet Contour Stick: Hi-Lite - GCS581 Luminous
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I would say I was most excited to try this product out because I'm all about a good highlighter, I love how a good highlighter can enhance the angles of your face giving you a glowing dewy look.

The Velvet Contour stick range consists of 3 Highlighter shades, 3 Bronzer shades and 10 stunning blush shades. A new product to L.A. Girl line is said to have a more luxurious formula hence the name Velvet, which is free of paraben and is loaded with jojoba and grape seed oils and cocoa and Shea butters ,making them hydrating and moisturizing.

So for a first time user my feelings are half and half, it didn't glide on as fast as I initially thought but it did give my skin a great highlight you just have to apply more of the product to your face.

I applied basically three applications which is just three swipes of the product to my cheeks, I love the convenience of a twisting pen it allows you to apply as little or as much as you want. So I do give this a thumbs in my books, a reasonable price of R99

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Hi-lite.jpg
Shade.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply