Review Detail

4.5 46 0.5
Eyeshadows March 02, 2015 861
La Girl Eye shadow pallet
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey guys, so I have two of the LA Girl eye shadow pallets, one in nude and the other in neon. The eye shadow colors on these two pallets are simply beautiful, the pallet comes with a two sided brush applicator and a compact mirror.

My honest opinion would be that while it is quite affordable and has a lovely color range I find that when I use a brush I don't pick up enough eye shadow to apply to my lids which means that there is not much pigment to work with. I find that if I want a good consistency I would need to use my fingers.

The second con for me would be that the more dramatic shades are not as dramatic on my eyelids as they are on the actual pallet which does not leave much room for me to blend because that would mean that the color would blend out a lot more duller then I would like therefore I find myself applying a couple of layers to get the eye shadow to actually show up. I've tried using a different brush but I get the same result.

Overall a good product but i would not purchase it again.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 10, 2016
hi

Have you tried applying a base first , i find that it applies better when i have an eyeshadow base on cz i also have the nudes .

Sam
S
SamR
(Updated: October 11, 2016) October 11, 2016
In reply to an earlier comment

I have hey, still doesn't catch...maybe I got the less pigmented batch lol
N
Nadine23
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply