Review Detail

4.5 46 0.5
Eyeshadows March 02, 2015 861
Beauty Brick Eyeshadow in Shades of Nude
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The palette has 12 stunning shades of neutrals with a mix if matte and sparkle shimmer shades, neutrals are an all round year shade to use because they go with every season. I love the convenience of the brick its small and compact and comes with a brush and mirror which is great to travel with for a girl on the go.

A great way to take your day look into night by filling in with a darker shade or two. An amazing buy if you looking for a versatile all year round day/night palette to have in your beauty draw. I have used the Ultra Palette before so as I expected it was just as good.

But if you are looking for something on the different the Beauty Brick range does consist of three other palettes. Starting with the Neon palette if you are looking for something bright, or Smokey for a more defined and bold eye but if you are looking for something soft and feminine there is the Ultra palette which consists of shades of lavenders and purple. It is a great save on the budget as the palettes go for R89 in store.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Nude.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply