Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 21 0.5
FINAL IMPRESSION
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Well...this eye cream worked wonders for my sleepy eyes due to working and getting up early each morning- but didn't do much for my dark circles (except the slight tint if I used it in the mornings).

The eye cream is to be used at night together with the serum- so I'm not quite sure how the tinting helps if I'm sleeping LOL.

It's not the cheapest eye cream out there- but it did "correct" the look of my eyes in some aspects. The dark circles also run in my family so getting rid of it with eye cream won't do- only concealer helps for that,

This eye cream is perfect for those days that just gets too much- when you are so tired but don't want to show it. It applies easily- just gently pat it into my delicate eye skin, it will last a long time because you use a little bit, and it doesn't smell (I think- I could not smell it). It doesn't not irritate my eyes (which often happens with anything that I put near my eyes)

The only reason I won't repurchase is because I'm just not an eye cream kinda gal. I've already recommended it to people who use eye cream on a regular basis.

If in future my eyes start to get me down... I will definitely purchase this eye cream.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply