Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 21 0.5
Love it!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok... So I'm not a fan of eye creams! The ones I've tried has either irritated my skin or made my eyes puffy...so I did not plan to walk this road again.

The product comes in a little squeeze tube to squeeze out the product, it has a small nozzle at the end to sqeeze out the product. It's a long white and pink container with a pink chrome screw on cap. The packaging is functional. A little goes a long way and the nozzle end is perfect for this product as you can control how much you want to use very easily. I squeeze out a little bit on the back of my hand and gently apply it with my ring finger under my eyes. I didn't notice a scent from the eye cream though.

This eye cream is totally different from the ones I've used in the past. It's tinted! Love that! And it applies so easily and is absorbed quickly. It was a creamy texture and I use a tiny bit to do both eyes, do it will last long. No dryness or burning and the product applies evenly- which is what you would want since it's tinted. It's also not heavily tinted so it doesn't totally conceal your dark circles, but helps a bit especially since I don't wear make up to work most days. I apply it in the evenings and in the morning -you can apply if after the serum but before the day cream if you suffer from extremely dry winter skin like I do.

I would rate this product 10/10. I have never found a eye cream that doesn't have some or other adverse effect on my skin or even my eyes. So this is a huge plus. The RRP on the cream is R129.95.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply