Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams May 12, 2015 478
L'OREAL Revitalift Laser Renew
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I took my time with this review because when I received this I was still reviewing another very prominent face cream so I did not want the results of this to be in any way confused with that..

This product claims to :
Replump skin with moisture ,fade wrinkles and firm the skin.

Help to reduce appearances of blemishes and dark spots and brighten the skin

And give advance UVA protection as well as containing spf25

firstly I must say I love the packaging ,its very eye catching and I'm particularly thrilled about the product having a pump action dispenser ,so no having to dip my fingers in a jar and that's a huge plus.

The cream itself is of a peachy color and rather thick and rich consistency. It smells divine! Its easily absorbed and not greasy.. it leaves my skin feeling silky soft and supple.

I have been using this for less than 2 weeks now and so far my skin looks brighter like how it would look after I exfoliate, I suppose this is due to an ingredient this cream contains that is known for its exfoliating properties.
Besides this I haven't noticed anything else. I must also add that I thought applying foundation over this cream wouldn't go well but I was wrong because it goes on like a dream.

I will do a follow up review after 2 weeks as I will be observing my skin more closely to see if this gives me all the results it promises.

And last but not least thank you Beauty Bulletin for this gift.
L'Oréal Paris revitalift laser renew  global care review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
June 01, 2015
Oh wow so informative thank you. Would love to try it too, any excuse for beauty :)

Joys of being a beauty addict!
Z
ZaShandu
June 01, 2015
Pleasure doll ? and from one beauty addict to another you have to try this haha
M
mia-shaik
June 01, 2015
Mia L'Oreal facebook page has a competition right now kindly post this L'Oreal pic :)
Z
ZaShandu
June 19, 2015
I cannot wait to have mine in my hands...
Z
ZaShandu
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply