Review Detail

4.3 13 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 913
Ditch the Makeup with Skin Perfection
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection skincare range has proven my previous experiences and theories about drugstore skincare brands to be utterly wrong!

After a mere 2 weeks of incorporating this product range into my daily skincare regimen, my skin looked clearer, smoother, and felt as supple as a baby's bum! After 2 months - and currently on my 2nd bottle of each product - I HAVE FINALLY MANAGED TO STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH NO MAKEUP ON and enjoy myself!

This product range is light, velvety, longstanding, and extremely effective in it's claim to 'transform the skin's quality, as if perfected'. The price has also allowed me to stock up on many months worth, which is why this product range will remain in my cosmetics closet for years to come.

Sans the Anti-Fatigue Awakening + Correcting Eye Serum (my age allows me to not yet invest in an eye cream), the Advanced Correcting Serum & the Correcting Day Moisturiser have surprisingly sneeked their way way into my daily skincare regimen, among a vast collection of former and current high-end skincare products!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply