Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 15, 2015 769
First Impressions
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been using this moisturiser for a week now, in combination with the serum and eye cream from the same range.

The packaging is very pretty, but I'm not too fond of tubs because of how easily germs and things can be introduced. So I am always extra careful about replacing the lid as soon as I'm done and making sure that my hands are clean (in other words, you would need to wash your hands after applying the serum - before taking moisturiser out).

The smell is honestly not my favourite. It has a floral type smell that I think could have rather been left out of the formulation.

The cream has a lovely texture and is not heavy, not light - basically the perfect consistency. It feels lovely when applying and if there is any excess after application - it feels just heavenly on my hands.

Finally, how my skin is feeling: In Winter my skin tends to have dry patches and sometimes becomes quite irritated with certain products. After applying the moisturiser there is a rosy glow to my skin, after a few minutes this product leaves no shine, no redness, no irritation and even after an entire day - no dry patches. My skin also feels super silky and smooth. On day 3 I had a bit of a breakout, but I can't be sure if it was due to the serum or the moisturiser. I think this was my skin adjusting to the cream because even though I continued using the products, the minor breakout cleared up within about 2 days and I have not had issues since.

Overall I'm really enjoying this moisturiser and look forward to seeing the results after the 4 weeks!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply