Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 15, 2015 761
Superb!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is by far the best day cream I've come across. I've tried a few brands in the past and it felt my skin feeling sweaty and greasy or dry!

The packaging is beautiful- the product is quite heavy in the box and when you open it you can see why. It's packaged in a square glass container with a beautiful pink chrome lid with the L'Oreal logo embossed- it just looks so beautiful and the quality of the packaging is superb. U would have expected less quality packaging seeing as the cream is so affordable but the look and feel of it is right up there with the top of the range face creams.

The cream itself is a light pink with a pleasant fragrance, I apply it after the serum and the combination of the two makes my skin amazingly soft! I can't stop touching my cheeks! It is easily applied and it has such a nice, soft, creamy texture. The fragrance doesn't linger long and the cream is easily absorbed in my skin. There is no extra shine or dry patches. I started this cream in the middle of a breakout and my skin hasn't had any strange reactions and the breakout has gone away waster than it would have normally.

There is nothing not to love about this cream. What I love most is the price (RRP R129.95!)

#SelfieReady
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply