Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 15, 2015 769
Vuyelwa's Verdict: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am absolutely in love wit this facial moisturiser- a definite must have for the season! I received it as a surprise win for a question that I asked on the Beauty Exchange platform and couldn't have been luckier as my daily cream had run out and I was ready to try something new.

I have combination-dry skin in winter, so finding a moisturising and hydrating, yet non-oily facial cream for winter is a challenge; most are heavy and seem to just sit on top of your skin without really doing much else. The L'Oreal Skin Perfection moisturiser is none of that- it's super hydrating and you can honestly feel it sink into your skin without clogging your pores as it's non-comedogenic. It has a light creamy/mousse-like texture and smells of rosewater. I've been using it for about a month now and my skin feels dewy and healthy. I've also noticed that my overall complexion has become brighter and more even since using the product. I can't say much about it tightening my pores as it promises 'cause my pores aren't that visible but I'll be keeping an eye out in the summer when the pores on my nose are more pronounced.

I love that this Skin Perfection range was designed specifically for women in their 20s-30s as I find that a lot of brands focus on teenage skin and 30s and beyond. I feel like this range has good balance between the two extremeties.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 07, 2015
thanks for the information ,will try the products because I am looking for something like that for my skin and I have never used L'Oreal products
F
farai
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply