Review Detail

4.1 3 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers October 23, 2013 153
L'Oreal Paris Lipgloss
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was fortunate to receive this lip gloss as part of the Review Club. Have to say my initial reaction was WOW I LOVED the packaging, just looks so sophisticate and "hoity toity". I immediately applied it ... well my first impression was not that good. I didn't like the smell at all and I applied it but it just didn't work me. As it was a long day at work I thought I would wait and give it a try in the morning. About two days after that I tried it again ... second time much better! I now wear it on an almost daily basis! I love the colour, initially I found that it did not make an impact at all, however with trial and error I found that applying one layer, waiting about 30 seconds for it to set and then applying a second layer gives me the exact colour I like. It does glide on quite easily and what I like best about this lip gloss is that is is not a sticky business. It even passes the "hair test" - no wind blown hair sticking to my lips the whole day. I usually find that I need to reapply after lunch but that is quite normal. Overall I am now a big fan of the lip gloss because of its colour (the one I use is Eve - 400) and texture; HOWEVER in all honesty I still do not like the smell! This however does not last that long! So in conclusion, if you love the smell you will ABSOLUTELY LOVE this lip gloss, if you not a fan of the smell, it is still A GREAT LIP GLOSS.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply