4.3 9 0.5
Revitalift-Classic-Night-Cream.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams November 04, 2016 766
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Day & Night Ageing Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok so I have been using the L'Oréal revitalift day and night ageing cream for 4 weeks now.
My skin has become more firm and tight since then because my problem was the dark circles under my eyes and the wrinkle lines around my mouth.
I've grown obsessed of these products, especially the night cream because it's more rich in texture and leave your skin feeling super amazing in the morning.

The price is totally worth it, I am buying more for myself and have convinced a few of my friends to get it.

The tips are really simple. Use it daily. Don't ever sleep with make up on. I know sometimes we tired to wash our faces at night but you really don't want to miss the beauty of how the glowing and radiant the skin is in he morning.

This products also hydrates my skin, leaving it looking silly and healthy.
I have just realized other L'Oréal products I think I have been sleeping on like the INFALLIbLE foundation, it's amazing.

So in overall this products are perfect for my skin, my skin has never looked and felt so radiant. It makes me feel happy because of the skin is happy, you're happy and that's #ATruthAboutSkin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply