Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Reviews - Mandy Steyn
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

"Lucky me, the Beauty Bulletin has been kind enough to offer me a trial hamper of the L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew range!
It compiles of 4 individual products which can also be used and purchased "stand alone" so if I want to continue with only 1 or 2, then I may. Fortunately I get all 4!
Between you and I, I'm not sure whether I'm closer to 40 or 50 years of age but either way, ageing doesn't sit well with us gals who like to stay looking young so I welcome this 6 week challenge.
Okay, so here goes...I'm so excited...
STEP 1:
Take a "before" pic. It's difficult to see the aging lines because my phone's camera ain't so great(I won't name the brand...hehe) so I will draw your attention to it.
Eyes: "Crows feet"/"Laugh lines" and sunken under eye area.
Brow: Lines above left eye worse than right side due to raising my brow more on one side than the other...hehe.
Mouth area: I have a line that runs from my nose to my top lip, this is from years of chewing my inner cheeks.
Cheek area: My "flaps" which are on the sides of my mouth are rather deep and also finer ones a little further apart.
STEP 2:
Packaging looks great and the containers are real user friendly - no having to try figure it out!
The scent of the creams smell devine!
It feels like a layer of velvet going on my skin. Seriously, I've used "El cheapo" and real good, expensive stuff before and believe me, this feels real good and expensive!
So I've applied the Revitalift filler(HA) under my eyes and crows, the Revitalift filler renew(long cylindrical) on my forehead, sides of my mouth "flaps" and the fine line above my top lip. Also, decided to do the fine line that runs along my neck.
Then I wait 5minutes for it all to soak in(get dressed in the meantime). I now apply the Revitalift filler renew cream to my entire face and neck. I don't have to apply a lot, so I think these products are going to last at least 2months. This could be very inexpensive considering what one pays for just one bottle of other products on the market. I'm really excited to see how this works from an aesthetic AND financial aspect as I'd like to be able to maintain it...If it works!
See you in 2weeks.
Hi, hi....5days in and I had to let you know quickly: I was at the gym today and one of the guys came to greet and chit chat. A few minutes into the conversation, he mentioned what beautiful skin I have! Wow, I think this cream is going to be a keeper!

2 WEEK UPDATE
I'm really enjoying this product! I can definitely see an improvement with my crows feet and the fine line between my nose and upper lip is almost gone. My neck area has also improved. I don't see improvement on my forehead or the "flaps" on the side of my mouth but that's to be expected because it's much deeper and needs more time with the product. I'm super surprised at the result thus far."

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
20160916_161020.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply