Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
#TheTruthAboutAgeing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have continued to use the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range of products and have simply fallen in love with them my skin looks and feel fantastic. #TheTruthAboutAgeing ....is that you need not worry if you are using the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range. My skin is prone to adult acne and this has slowly cleared over the last 6 to 7 weeks leaving my skin softer and smoother.
The products contain the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid ever used by L’Oreal Paris, and are said to plump up your skin with moisture for fuller contours, more volume and reduced wrinkles, and trust me from the first application of the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Hyaluronic Replumping Serum (Just love this) the deep contour on my forehead appears smoother.
I will be using this product in the future. Received such a compliment this week, when someone commented that I did not look older than 32..a huge compliment as I turned 40 this year. I truly feel FAB @ FORTY. I love, love, love these products . Thanks @LOrealParisSouthAfrica and @Beauty Bulletin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Zelna1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply