Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1508
Standing Ovation - L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew RANGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range blew my mind, this is my final review after 6 weeks all I can say is “ where’s my purse I am most def buying more”
PACKAGING
Yes I am the kind of person that buys with my eyes. The products are packed in the most sophisticated purple-blue. The Day and Night cream are neatly packed in tubs for easy usage. The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew and L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Eye Cream product dispensing will blow your minds this is the future. The Filler is in a Rather uniquely syringe pen like applicator allowing you to expense just the right amount, if you think this is awesome the eye cream is packed in a tube and the dispensing nozzle fits perfectly under the eye in the eye corner. Wowzerz!!! Well done L’Oréal Paris !!

OVERALL EXPERIENCE
After the 6 weeks use I have more plumper skin, my face and neck are smoother. Fine line are fading and I have a more youthful appearance. I really feel that L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range has help me to look a little healthier and more radiant, I kicked the clock back with L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range eradicate those wrinkles completely. it truly an investment in your skin!
If you're looking for effective, pleasurable and innovative skincare to invest in... I think I've found it.
39 Has never looked this good, thank you Beauty Bulletin & L'Oréal
10/10 to L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew RANGE

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply