4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
#TheTruthAboutAgeing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Fellow Beauties
I was very fortunate to be chosen to participate in the #TheTruthAboutAgeing campaign, giving me the opportunity to try the products within the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range. During the last six weeks there has been a drastic change in the way that my skin looks and feel. The products contain the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid ever used by L’Oreal Paris, and are said to plump up your skin with moisture for fuller contours, more volume and reduced wrinkles, and trust me from the first application of the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Hyaluronic Replumping Serum (Just love this) the deep contour on my forehead looked smoother leaving my skin silky, smooth and soft.. In the past I’ve never been disciplined enough to follow a proper beauty regime, but I fell in love with these products instantaneously and have used these products every morning and evening.
The packaging of the Replumping serum is fun and innovative resembling an injection with the applicator delivering just the right amount of product needed.
The L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Filler Precision Eye Cream is one of my fave’s, it has a double-r tip with a curved side that fits under your eye and into the tear trough, and on the other side it has a flat side that allows you to gently massage the eye cream into your skin, removing those pesky bags.
I’ve been using the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care, which is enriched with Fibroxyl plant extract. It is easily absorbed into my skin and you only need a small amount to leave your skin feeling silky smooth. It allows for my foundation to go on smoothly (not filling the wrinkles). I look younger and my skin feels hydrated, with no signs of flakiness.
In the evenings, I’ve been using the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Anti-ageing Night Replumping Care, which leaves my skin cool and hydrated. I simply cannot get enough of the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range and certainly want to continue using these products, as I truly feel FAB @ FORTY. I love, love, love these products and have seen a dramatic change in my skin.. Thanks you @LOrealParisSouthAfrica and @Beauty Bulletin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Faband40_3.jpg
Faband40_2.jpg
#TheTruthAboutAgeing
008.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply