Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
Loreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These products are awesome. Easy to use and it actually does what it tells you it will do.

So you finally realize you not getting any younger when you start seeing fine line and a bit of wrinkles. Seems a bit scary though!

I probably have the most unusual skin on this planet. In the winter it goes absolutely dry and flaky. With my recent travel plans, my skin was also got more damaged from the aeroplane airconditioners. When I got back to South Africa, I was looking for a products that would not only help with my wrinkles and fine lines but also improve the texture of my skin.

Revitalift Filler Renew Day cream: I used this cream in the day. At first I was sceptical that it might not suite my skin, however I noticed that my skin adapted well to it. It made my face look full and the fine lines and wrinkles were not quite visible like before.

Revitalift Filler renew night cream: This cream is awesome. I can be a bit forgetful with a day cream but I definitely stick to a routine with a night cream as I found that using a night cream is more important than the day cream. After using this cream my skin feel soft replenished and fuller.

I feel and look a lot younger now!!!!!

Hyaluronic replumping serum: This product has really made my skin look hydrated and younger looking. I have had no irratation. It has a nice floral scent to it and really works well.

Filler precision eye cream: This is truly a holy grail product. You can actually see the difference after using this product. My fine lines have faded and my under eye looks more firm.

I would definitely continue using these products and would really recommend these products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply