4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1557
Revitalift
(Updated: September 06, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am about half way through the challenge of testing the new Loreal range and I must say I am super impressed by the results I am seeing so far. Not only is the packaging classy and furturistic, but the contents totally blows me away in that it delivers results far faster than anything else I have ever seen. Within 2 to 3 short weeks my skin texture is looking super impressive and smooth. So my fine lines have not totally disappeared but the is a marked difference in that they are not visible unless under intense scrutiny. So what does beauty in jar cost you? For just over the R1000 mark you will get a set of 4 products that revolutionise your skin care routine and last I would think at least 3 to 4 months which is not bad considering the results.

So now that my 6 weeks of testing this range are up and its time to report back on the verdict. Would I continue to purchase this range, definitely as I think the results can only be noticed if used on an ongoing basis. Its a bit on the pricey side as mentioned previously but if thats the cost of beauty I am happy to splurge. The samples which I received in full size version are still looking quite full which means a little goes a long way and I would only have to worry about replenishing my stash twice a year so it averages out quite cheap.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply