Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
Great skincare plus a little bit of luck
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’m not going to sugar coat it – I’m lucky. Not sure, whether I won the bonus round in the genetic lotto, but I have rather great skin; combination skin with almost no wrinkles and I’m 36.

I’ve gone to bed on more than one occasion without removing my makeup and haven’t seen the inside of a spa all year. Am I tempting fate that one day I’ll wake up and look 102, most likely, but until then, I have L’Oreal.

Here’s my truth about aging.
My major skincare concerns – dark circles under the eyes (probably caused by insomnia) and then those very fine wrinkles between my eyebrows which will eventually need some serious attention, but that’s a story for another day.

As prescribed, I’ve used the moisturisers and eye cream for the last 2 weeks. The serum, I use sporadically. I know, I know, but most days I’m on auto pilot when doing my skincare regiment and it’s up to the forces that be whether I remember to use it or not.

Verdict – I see a difference. It might not be noticeable to the rest of the world, but to me, there is a change. Plumper and more supple skin has emerged from the depths of the Walking Dead like depths of my eye sockets. The might still be on the darker side of the moon, but overall, the texture of my skin has improved and for that we smile a little harder because we can.

Who knows what’s in store for my truth about aging volume 2. I’m hoping for an even tone and the skin texture of a porcelain doll ;)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
The before shot
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply