Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
My L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am posting this review on behalf of: PHINDILE NXUMALO

"Herewith my first impression's review and before&after pics attached

I was very skeptical to begin with as I've tried so any products! I love the cool, space-agey packaging that looks and operates like a syringe. It pumps out a small bead of the serum (hygienic - tick), and the product smells pleasant & absorbs quickly (tick, tick). Plus, my skin looked & felt pretty decent after.

I have been hunting for the best anti ageing serum thats affordable, effective and non irritating for sensitve skin like mine. I love the slick modern packaging of a slick, classy and sexy looking metallic syringe which dispenses a measured amount of milky white substance by pushing the plunger at the other end. 2 push seems adequate to cover the forehead, nose and chin and 3 pushes for each cheek. The serum glides smoothly and gets easily absorbed instantly. It is lightly and pleasantly scented and does not irritate or sting my face. The instruction is to apply it 2x a day, morning and night after cleansing, before I apply my moisturiser over it. I have just tried it for 2 weeks but already, my skin feels soft and smooth after 2 weeks.

I'm sold on this product and would recommend it to anyone that has lines and wrinkles it really does work! My lines are hardly noticeable now and I feel more confident for it! " :) XXX

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 4.00.18 PM.png
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply