Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1512
My L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was chosen for the Beauty Bulletin L’Oréal Review Club I was very excited, because a few of my friends had been using Revitalift products for years, with great results. I wasn't sure that it would do the same for me.

I received the following products:
• Hyaluronic Replumping Serum
• the Filler Precision Eye Cream
• the Anti-Ageing Night Replumping Care
• the Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care

The serum and eye cream packing is particularly impressive. It looks far more sophisticated than the price suggest.

What I like most so far is the Eye Cream, because it comes with an applicator, so I don't need to touch my eye area with my fingers. And it's pretty simple to use too.

The day and night creams are rich and creamy and absorbs into my skin with minimal effort. And the serum is good preparation for before applying the day cream.

In the email I received from BB, I was told that results take 2-4 weeks to show, however, my skin almost immediately felt and looked more hydrated after using the products twice daily. I can't wait to see what happens after 4 weeks!

So far, so good.

My only issue so far is the scent. It smells good, however I have sinus issues and so a runny nose follows for an hour or two after applying the creams. But that's a small issue in the bigger scheme of things.

I would certainly recommend the product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After
Before
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply