4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1571
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew RANGE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow!!! How awesome is this range???
I was lucky enough to be chosen to take part in this wonderful product review. One morning I received a surprise call from Lori, telling me that I'd qualified for the review and the very next day my products were delivered to me!
I usually use another brand of skin care products and thought I was doing well: not too prune like. I turned 50 this year have some wrinkles forming around my eyes, mouth and chin, and for some weird reason I'm STILL getting spots at that time of the month!!
L’Oreal Revitalift Filler Renew range, has come to my rescue, I can't believe the results in so short a time.
My package contained:
• Hyaluronic Replumping Serum,
• The Filler Precision Eye Cream,
• The Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care
• The Anti-Ageing Night Replumping Care.
The first thing that got my attention is the great packaging. Sturdy jars and extremely user friendly serum dispensers, no wastage when applying them. I set off into darkest driest Africa for a safari in the deepest bush with very basic amenities. My Revitalift Filler Renew range came with me. (I was more worried about my L'Oreal products getting confiscated at the border search, than any of the other things we were taking with us) I can do without food and wine but NOT my face products.
I used the products morning and evening as directed, the first few days I couldn't stop touching my face: my skin felt incredible, so soft and velvety.
I really love the applicators for the serum, the Revitalift filler eye serum, cool metal "massager" dispenses just the right amount for each application, very soothing to apply.
The Revitalift filler renew "syringe" type applicator is also fabulous in dispensing the tiniest amount you need to fill up those wrinkles. The only thing I found wrong with this dispenser design is: the 'pump' button on the bottom is not protected by a cap or can't be 'locked' so that in my vanity case if it was bumped on the bottom it would dispense some serum. An awful waste and messy. Luggage handlers are notoriously careless throwing ones luggage around when you're not looking.
The Anti-Ageing Night Replumping Care cream made my skin feel wonderful after a day in the sun, and my husband snuggled up closer and told me I smelled fantastic. I have no sense of smell, but obviously the fragrance is great.
Each morning I apply the Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care and my skin has improved immensely. My spots have cleared up, my skin is not so flaky, the wrinkles are definably diminishing and I glow.
The one thing that I would like to add to this product is an SPF factor, being a very "outdoors" type person; I spend a lot of time in the sun.
I never imagined that a facial product could actually, really, make a difference. I've tried quite a few products over the years and they have never really made that much visible difference in so short a time. The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew RANGE is fabulous and I can highly recommend that you should try these products out for yourself. They are reasonably priced and widely available. Go get some today!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Our Lodge in Det Safari Area..jpg
L
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 17, 2016
I fully agree with you. You are certainly glowing!
F
FiftyShadesOfBlue
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply