fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1564
My new secret to fight the signs of ageing.
(Updated: September 21, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The truth about ageing is that like it or not, we get older day by day.
To say I was beyond overjoyed to be selected by Beauty Bulletin to use and review the Revitalift Filler Renew range, is an understatement. Younger, plumper skin without surgery…yes please! I couldn’t wait to get home that evening to cleanse my face and start using the creams. From the very first application, the overall appearance of my skin felt gorgeous. Both the day and night creams are so luxurious. It absorbs easily and locks in the moisture from the hyaluronic replumping serum and the filler precision eye cream which then gives you that smooth, beautiful glow.

The packaging is just as gorgeous, with the innovative designs of the eye cream and hyaluronic serum. The eye cream has a little "eye" on the round end which dispenses the product, but then you use the flat end to massage it in. The hyaluronic serum looks like a needle of sorts. This is in line with their claims of younger skin without the pain.

In order for me to give this a fair chance, I decided to not wear foundation for the duration of my review. I can’t believe the difference barely two weeks into using the range! I get complimented all the time now on my glowing skin, which I absolutely love. Who does not like to hear they look more radiant? I have to admit that I constantly had to remind myself not to touch my face, as it’s certainly started feeling softer than before.
The only concern I had was whether my sensitive skin would agree with the products seeing it had a lovely mango-ish fragrance, but not one single allergic reaction thus far. Just for this reason alone, I rate it 5 out of 5!
Would I recommend these products? Yes, I most certainly would. Best of all is that they are not badly priced either.

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already since I started using these gorgeous products. I've really enjoyed being able to use and review this range. Every morning and every night I've religiously applied them as directed and my response is stil "WOW". Do you have any idea how soft my face feels? Well, if you want to know, go out and buy these wonderful products because you won't be disappointed. Even my daughter has noticed. I get more kisses on my cheeks now, which I love of course. When I started with this review, my guy was working away and upon his return, he immediately commented on how gorgeous my face feels. This has made me very happy, because I now know that I am not imagining the results I've seen so far.

I am ashamed to admit that prior to me using this range, I have not really taken care of my skin as I should have. Now I understand the importance of a good skin care routine. This is really all thanks to Beauty Bulletin and L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew. I feel renewed. This has been an amazing journey which I will continue to uphold.

My 20 year high school reunion is coming up a bit later this year and I am now looking forward to it as I dont have to worry about anyone telling me I look old. Going back into time is not an option, but bringing back youthful skin without surgery truly is! I can now embrace and celebrate my age, because I have the L'Oréal Paris range as my secret weapon. You can look your age, or you can defy it. Go on and try it. You have nothing to lose except wrinkles and dull skin.

After 7 weeks of using this range, I can still say this: I love it! Not only is my face so much softer, but it really feels renewed. Thank you L'Oréal. You kept all your promises that my skin would look and feel younger, softer, plumper. I may not understand the science behind it all, but the results speaks volumes.

To Beauty Bulletin: a huge THANK YOU for having selected me to participate in this trial, which was my first on this group. Not only have you given me this amazing range, you've also reminded me that I am not just a mom, but a woman too. It's never easy being a single parent of a teenager. The necessities takes priority in your budget. I am so pleased that the pricing is not beyond my means. Best is that Clicks are having their 3 for 2 special this weekend with all L'Oréal skincare products, which means I can get one free when I buy three :)

This journey with Beauty Bulletin and L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew range has not only done wonders for my skin, but it has given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone and embrace my femininity. I've started taking better care of myself by taking at least half an hour every day to work out and improve my health also. My targeted steps are 5000 per day tracked by my pedometer. Healthy skin goes better with a healthy body and mind too!

Without a shadow of a doubt, I highly recommend this range and will continue to use it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
After 2
After 1
IMG_2577.MOV
F
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews