4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1557
Buzz-word “Hyaluronic Acid”
(Updated: August 17, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is my 2week product review for L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Range Review. Totally shafted to have received 4 products in the for L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Range to review.
I have been using my for L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Range every day for the last two weeks.

What I've received :
• Hyaluronic Replumping Serum,
• the Filler Precision Eye Cream,
• the Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care and
• the Anti-Ageing Night Replumping Care.

So I’ve learned a buzz-word “Hyaluronic Acid”

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Products
Revitalift Filler Renew range contains the highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid formulated by L'Oréal Paris in a cream. This helps with firming and plumping skin which is the most seek after quality for most women, to have fuller/plumper skin. I personally have experienced plumper skin, my skin is smoother and little wrinkles has disappeared.
So let’s unpack these products:
PACKAGING
I loved the classic packaging it screams style and sophistication. Let me tell you about the eye cream it is in a tube with the applicator ends special designed for easy application to you eye, and I am not talking just a fine tip….no ma’am it has a steel tip designed to neatly fit the inside of the corner of the eye for those unsightly creased and fine wrinkles. L’Oréal Paris you guys knocked it out of the park. The steel tip is cool enough to lend to easy product absorption. The flip side of the eye cream is designed to glide nicely on the bags of your eye. Sjo talk about sophistication!!!!
Revitalift filler renew serum container is beautifully delivered in an injection pen, for easy product dispensing and zero wastage. The day and night cream are in beautiful pots with just enough information to keep the classic package of the range.
PRODUCT
It has a mild yet clean scent, all products are easily absorb by the skin
2WEEK VERDICT
I was told that result might only become visible in 4weeks, OMG I have already felt that my skin is so much smoother, firmer and those fine lines are disappearing…happiness. My firmer skin is the result of the Hyaluronic Acid in the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Range. What I have learned about Hyaluronic Acid is - HA is distributed widely throughout connective, neural, and epithelial tissue. It is of the chief components of the extra-cellular matrix (the tissue that provides structural support to cells). In short, hyaluronic acid supports many important areas of the body, with notable benefit to joints and skin.
Please stay tune for my bi-monthly written and video reviews over the next few weeks.
Check out my individual product reviews on http://www.beautybulletin.com/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply