Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1573
L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been brand loyal to a different brand of beauty products for the last 15 years and was quite interested to see how my skin reacts to a change of product.

When I received the range of products, I was immediately impressed with the super-sleek, sophisticated packaging. It speaks of class and I loved it from the offset.

I have a concern with dark under - eye circles as well as fine lines underneath my eyes, so that was the first thing I targeted. I do not have concerns with wrinkles but have smiling lines and forehead crease lines which I was keen to see whether the product would assist with these.

I was very impressed with the 'syringe' resembling tube - the filler serum was packaged in. It made the application process easy and effortless.

The eye cream has a shank side on both ends and this assisted with application around the sensitive eye area very controlled.

Both the night and day creams have a lavender colour which took some getting used to, but I absolutely love the smell of the product. On application of all products I felt my skin was plumper, softer, and the creams were light and easily absorbed. There was no heaviness or oily residue which is perfect for my combination skin. What is also quite a treat, is that at the end of the day, my skin is normally very oily, but I do not have this problem at all. My skin remains bright, and moisturized, even when I decide to wear make-up certain days.

I would have loved to see the visibility of SPF 15/20, just as extra assurance of my skin protection, especially with our Cape Town sun.

The eye cream had a very refreshing and cooling effect and I can see that the tiredness is not as visible anymore. This helps quite a bit!

I am quite keen to see the results of the products over a six week period, where I will compare the before and after images.

I am very happy to see the small differences in my skin and cannot wait to share more of the results over the next few weeks.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L' oreal Revitalift review
MD
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply