Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1572
#TheTruthAboutAgeing with the Loreal Revitalift range
(Updated: August 16, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi ladies,

First off I was super impressed with the clever packaging of the four part skincare range from Loreal.

Following the instructions carefully and using each product everyday for the last 2 weeks, I must say I am liking what I'm seeing so far.

The first item out to the test was the revitalift filler renew eye cream which comes in a super slim tube and silver ball applicator that helps you blend the product in to your sensitive under eye area- no need for fingers! I have deep under eye circles and the beloved wrinkles so am extremely keen to see if this product does the trick in minimising my ageing lines.
It's been 2 weeks and I've noticed a slight improvement. I use the eye filler both morning and night. I find the texture to be quite light compared to other eye creams I've used where I've instantly felt a tightening sensation. It does however provide a feeling of refreshment under my tires eyes. Will keep using this for the following 2 weeks and hope to see a much better improvement.

Second, I use the Revitalift filler renew serum which I was blown away the clever injection pen style applicator that makes you feel like you're giving yourself Botox! And it helps you save more of the product by only allowing a little at a time out the tiny needle tube. This formula is much thicker and you can feel your skin tighten a little after application. So far, with this concentrated hyaluronic serum, I've noticed great absorption by my somewhat dry skin and it immediately feels refreshed, brighter, softer and more supple. I'm really liking the results I've seen so far with the serum.

Third up is the revitalift filler renew day cream, which is super soft to the touch, has a gentle scent and luxurious feel. I struggle to find a moisturiser that isn't too thick or too oily and this one is absorbed straight into my skin without any residue or oiliness! That's a huge plus in my book. The feel of my skin after applying this is amazingly soft and it looks more radiant. So far, so good with this gorgeous moisturiser that keeps my skin looking fresh all day long.

Lastly, the lovely extremely decadent revitalift filler renew night cream. I love how Loreal has distinctly made this cream a lavender shade, it's packaging is the exact same as the day cream so this cream's hue is a great help to make sure you use the right cream at the right time of day!
The texture is beautifully silky and easily glides on to my skin without a subtle fragrance that puts me in a relaxed mood. After a long day and a good hot shower, my skin craves moisture and delicate creams which this night cream definitely provides! Especially in out harsh and dry winters. This cream has really delivered, it leaves my skin soft and plumper to the touch and even when I wake up, that lovely soft feeling remains. I really adore this product and am looking forward to seeing the results after the next 2 weeks.

See my before photos below...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Before photo - right under eye
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply