Review Detail

4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1572
#TheTruthAboutAgeing - L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Renew
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's been 2 weeks on L'Oreal Revitalift products, and I'm still excited. There's something soothing about trying new products, or maybe its the double applicator, designed especially for the contours of your eyes. I'm addicted to this small applicator, I spend minutes using the flat side to massage the hollow of my under eye . There is a bit of a string to it though, which you feel after a minute of application, but gradually fades off with frequent use of the product.

It will be easier for me to break this done in point form ( that's how I always unpack my throughts).

1. Packaging: I'd give it 200%. Not too girly girly, but feminine. It shouts 'sophisticated, millennium, powerful woman'. I love how you can easily tell the difference between the day and night cream. Night cream has more of a purple ombre which a touch of grey to it, whilst day is all shades of grey. Not too much writing on package, which gives it a very organized look. Shapes, not to round and not too futuristic, just perfect.

2. Product: So far so good. As mentioned above, there's a bit of a sting when applying the eye but not unbearable. The moisturizing cream (day/night) feel quite velvety on the skin, heavenly. I have observed a change underneath my eyes, less dark spot.

3. Worth the investment? I definitely think it is. I cant wait to see my final self but I'm already ecstatic regarding the outcome. I know that this is one review that changed my current beauty routine, and the price is really not bad considering that this is an investment.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply