4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1559
The Truth About Aging -L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Product Range
(Updated: September 07, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am absolutely thrilled to be able to review this amazing product range from L'Oreal! I received these products just under two weeks ago and I have been using them religiously ever since then.
Firstly, I have to commend L'Oreal on the amazing and innovative packaging! The Serum comes in a syringe-type applicator and it looks futuristic and exciting. My hubby's jaw dropped open when he saw me using it! I am also very intrigued by the Filler Precision Eye Cream. It is presented in a tube with a double applicator. The curved side matches up nicely to the contour under the eye and the flat side is to help reduce the bags as it cools and massages the skin.
Both products contain Hyaluronic Acid so your skin is replumped and hydrated.
The Anti-Aging Day Replumping Care promises to define contours and replump those pesky wrinkles. It glides on smoothly and is quickly absorbed, leaving my skin make-up ready. I have noticed that I don't need my blotting paper during the day, so it definitely doesn't leave an oily residue.
The Anti-Aging Night Replumping Care also promises to restore your skin while you sleep...I cannot wait to use this at night as it smells absolutely divine. My skin definitely looks more refreshed on waking.
After almost two weeks of use, I can confirm an improvement in the overall appearance of my skin. Wrinkles are less obvious and my skin looks firmer. I cannot wait to see what the next few weeks will bring!
6 week update:
I am thrilled to say that I can definitely see an improvement in the overall condition of my skin after 6 weeks!! The skin around my eyes is more taut and less saggy thanks to the eye cream. I can see a reduction in the grooves next to mouth thanks to the serum and my skin is nicely hydrated thanks to the day and night cream. These products work very well together and are a pleasure to use.
I would say that the day and night cream are especially good value for money since I have a lot of product left after 6 weeks of use.
Thanks again to Beauty Bulletin for sending me these wonderful products to try! I have loved using them and definitely want to repurchase!
Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin, for selecting me to participate in this fabulous product review club!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
6 weeks later.jpg
two weeks later.jpg
before.jpg
L'OREAL PARIS REVIEW
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply