4.5 43 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 1570
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler Range Review
(Updated: September 05, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the L'oreal Revitalift Filler Renew Range to review and have been using them everyday for the last two weeks.

The range consists of the Hyaluronic Replumping Serum, the Filler Precision Eye Cream, the Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care and the Anti-Ageing Night Replumping Care.

Hyaluronic Replumping Serum
"This is not a Dermalogical Filler however, it will reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and replump the look of skin contours. This serum is 10x more concentrated with hyaluronic acid than the average L'Oreal Paris day cream"

Pros:
* It contains hyaluronic acid, which is great for restoring moisture to your skin.
* I also absolutely love the innovative, fun packaging. It looks like a syringe which delivers the optimal dose of serum, and protects the formula from air and light.
* A well priced hyaluronic acid serum.

Cons:
Unfortunately it also contains a lot of alcohol, which is very drying for your skin and can do damage to the collagen in your skin.

So far I haven't seen any major changes in my skin. I'm interested to see how my skin looks and feels after 6 weeks of using these products, when I'll do another review.

I'm a bit torn about this product as I love the packaging and anything with hyaluronic acid is great, but the high alcohol content is a bit worrying.

Filler Precision Eye Cream
"L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Cream reduces the appearance of wrinkles, replumps skin with moisture, while it also replumps the hollow tear area."

Pros:
Packing is amazing. Perfect to dispense a small amount of cream under the eye, and also protects the product from light and air. The applicator is curved on one side, with a flat metalic end to gently massage the cream under your eye area towards the cheekbone. 5* for this.

Cons:
As with the Serum, it does contain alcohol but possibly not as much, as it's further down the ingredient list. I do feel a slight sting for a few seconds when applying it , so that could possibly be from the alcohol.

The skin under my eyes looks and feels hydrated and moisturised. A good addition to your skin care regime at a good price.

Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream
What I noticed immediately about both the day and night cream is that they contain a lot of glycerin. Now glycerin isn't bad for you at all, as it increases the amount of water in the outer layers of your skin, making it more hydrated. I absolutely love the night cream as it feels really rich and smooth and you almost feel like you've applied a wonderfully hydrating mask on your face at night.

However, with the day cream, I had to use a really small amount as otherwise it didn't absorb fast enough for me to apply my foundation. I do like both creams but have to use the day cream more sparingly than I would a lighter moisturiser.

Both contain the 'highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid formulated by L'Oreal Paris in a cream", which is obviously what makes this moisturiser stand out from previous products. It doesn't say how much it contains (just 10x more) but if you're interested it's listed about half way among the list of ingredients.

The day cream doesn't state if it has any SPF, but I do see Titanium dioxide in the ingredients list. I would still recommend applying a separate sunscreen as well though.

Both also contain alcohol which is never good for your skin as it dries it out.

Overall my skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth, and I'm interested to see how my skin looks after 4 weeks.

UPDATE: Watch the video to see the final verdict xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Revitalift-Range.jpg
L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Renew Review - Pamper Me Now
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply