Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 6 0.5
L'Oreal Revitalift
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I think it is really important for us women to use a good anti-aging cream even though we are not of old age yet. There is no wrong in wanting to prevent wrinkles before it arrives. I though anti-aging creams are meant for people that has wrinkles, but in actual fact if you think about it having the flu and taking medication to make you feel better before it gets worse that is the same concept with the anti-aging cream. This cream is amazing not only because it prevents aging, it has so many other advantages to it as well. One of the main advantages I love about this cream is the oil control of the skin. I have really oily skin so having a cream that helps with all aspects is of great use to me. Another advantage of this cream is the amount of hydration it provides. I applied this cream to my face and found my skin being rejuvenated for literally 24 hours.

I have received a day and night L’Oreal Paris revitalift cream.

Day cream…

Anti-wrinkle + extra-firming day cream light texture. The fresh and light texture absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy. You should apply cream everyday on a thoroughly cleansed face and neck. This cream is also a moisturizer. This cream has helped me with oiliness in my skin. I noticed that I wasn’t looking oily anymore and had a slight pretty glow.

Night cream…

Anti-wrinkle + extra-firming night cream. I noticed the night cream is slightly a bit thicker than the day cream in texture. I love the thicker texture of the night cream, after a good night rest when I wake up I can feel my skin has gotten the care it needed. It is useful if you massage the products into your skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply