Revitalift-Classic-Day-Cream.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams November 03, 2016 1468
Embrace your age with L'Oreal Revitalift Day Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Description: Revitalift Day Cream SPF30

A key beauty product for any woman in her 40's, this day cream provides immediate protection against ageing upon application. Day after day, it helps reinforce skin firmness and elasticity.
I
• Where:

All major outlets nationwide (Dischem, Clicks, Pick 'n Pay, etc.)
• Price: Price: 50ml @ R179.95

For years women hated revealing their age, too scared of being judged. I'm proud to say that I turned 41 years old 2 weeks ago. I love telling people my age but I feel even better when they guess a much younger age. By using L'Oreal's Day cream, you too can feel good about ageing.

Used daily, the broad spectrum UV protection helps guard your skin against then sun's most damaging rays and reveals firmer, more refined, younger looking skin.

I have found my skin to be more hydrated - no dry areas anywhere. This cream is light and leaves NO oily residue.

I do find it a bit pricy, but because you only have to use it in small quantities at a time, 1 jar could easily last 2+ months.

This product will now form part of my toiletry/beauty budget. It's an amazing product that's also boosted my self-esteem.
Don't just take my word for it, try it for yourself and enjoy amazing results and radiant beauty for as long as you want it. The only reason I've rate the effectiveness a 4 is because I haven't been using this product for a full 4 weeks yet but I'm really not disappointed with the results thus far. #ATruthAboutSkin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Revitalift Day Cream.jpg
P
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply