4.2 15 0.5
Revitalift-Classic-Day-Cream.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams November 03, 2016 1423
L'Oréal Revitalift Day Cream - Anti-wrinkle + Extra-firming
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's been a week since I started using the L'Oréal Revitalift Day Cream. My skin is normal, occasionally sensitised by too much fragrance in products, and my main concern of late is fine lines.

I'm very strict with maintaining a consistent skincare routine as I want to get the maximum benefit and see results in whatever range I choose. That given, the first thing I did when I received my beautifully packaged L'Oréal Creams is to read the label in the front and thereafter the ingredients.

I always tell people it's important to know what you put on your skin, especially if you have a specific goal in mind. The L'Oréal Revitalift Day Cream noted that it was specifically formulated for anti-wrinkle and extra-firming benefits. The ingredients that stood out for me were the water, for the benefit of hydration, you cannot have any anti-ageing benefits without water being your key ingredient. And shea butter was another ingredient I was happy to see, for its high levels of vitamin A and E, and also because it has a myriad of other great properties.

First impressions:
~ product was beautifully presented in opaque tubs
~ would have like to receive a small plastic spatula for easier decanting, it would be helpful for long nails and to avoid contamination should one not decant enough product the first time right, "double-dipping" is not advised
~ the product texture is quite rich, I find it a bit too heavy, and it leaves an oily layer, but hopefully my skin will be able to adjust soon. I have normal skin, but I'm now 39 so ageing is a major concern I need to keep at bay. Perhaps two formulas in the future would be nice eg. rich/light
~ I have not felt or seen a firming effect on my skin as yet, but as will most creams, patience and consiatency should pay off over the next 4 -6 weeks.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply