Review Detail

3.8 4 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays October 30, 2014 353
It's all a Blur to me...........
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this product with compliments from BB (Thank you) last year and have been using it consistently. Even received a couple of compliments on the glow in my skin since I started wearing it.
I think I misunderstood the whole purpose of the product and even the description of the tube confused me soo much. Anyway, I think this Blur cream works like a primer which actually partially diminishes fines lines, spots and nasty imperfections and creates a clear canvass for you to apply your make up. However, it may be worn on it's own as well.

I have the colour medium and i must admit it really does blur the fines lines very effectively and leaves a nice glow on my skin. I have tried it with and without make up and even tried to use it for contouring! In all these instances, the cream has worked very very well.

I would recommend this to someone else but would not buy it once it runs out because it is way to expensive for a primer and it's not something I would continue using. I will just return to using my normal foundation as before.

Coverage is awesome but not colourfast, product has rubbed off on my clothes previously and the creamy texture is a little overwhelming for my skin.

Other than that, it is a nice to have, if you would like to try something new!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply