Review Detail

4.5 34 0.5
Foundations July 28, 2015 1025
L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I finally decided to purchase this foundation - after months of research. The shade selection is extremely limited, so I watched videos, read reviews and swatched in store before deciding to go with 20 Sand.

The lightest shade 11 Vanilla is quite fair with pink undertones and one shade up to my shade is 22 Radiant Beige with yellow undertones, but it looked a tad too dark for my skintone.

20 Sand has neutral undertones and it is great for anyone who is around NC20 in MAC. I found that when I apply my MSF Natural in Light Plus over top, it does balance out the neutral quite well.

I must say that I really enjoy the formula of this foundation. It blends out very easily, it looks really smooth on the skin and it provides great medium coverage. I don't find it to be overly drying, so with the right skin prep, it could work for any skin type. It does not feel heavy on the skin either.

This foundation lasts all day on my oily skin. I do start to glisten at around 14:00, but I don't get excessively oily. This foundation does not move or fade at all.

Overall, I think it is a great product at a really affordable price. I just wish that there were more shades to choose from. Still definitely worth a try...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply